Monday, March 30, 2009
Work towards stress using it creatively.
We should be confident that we can handle stress creatively.
We should remember the time when we were successful.
Everything passes and nothing remains.
Stress is produced by ourselves,so,we should stop stress producing thinkings.
We should not react on stress producing stimuli.
We should be prepared to work in the worst possible scenerio.
When we are in stress,we should work out the stress by describing in details if possible by writing it.
We should think and plan actioms for fighting out the stress.
When we have fought out the stress then we should enjoy ourselves.
We should reinforce the positive thoughts and nurture them and postpone all the enemities against others.
What is a friend?
A true friend is someone with who you can be yourself, and with who you can freely discuss your dreams, aspirations, sorrows and problems. Your friends encourage you to grow as a person, and you can learn a lot from them.
Most people restrict the word friend to just those people they develop a friendship with. I don't quite think like that. According to me each person we meet is a friend in some way or another. We come across all kinds of people: bad, good, generous, selfish, kind, cruel, optimistic, pessimistic, and downright evil. We have something to learn from each of these people.
As much as we want everything in our lives to be perfect. Perfection does not exist. If you asked me to define perfection I would tell you in my eyes perfection is trying your best and taking each day one day at time. If you are not satisfied, then I would tell you there is no point in getting upset because perfection does not exist. I would tell you to try harder next time and keep trying till you are satisfied with your accomplishments. But donate stress yourself by trying too hard because remember perfection does not exist. You know you have reached human perfection when your heart tells you so. You all feel a sense of pride travel throughout your soul.
Donate live life and waste precious moments worrying or being angry of what you have not become or accomplished. Take those moments and used them to celebrate with your love ones. Celebrate all the things you have become and embellish in your accomplishments.
If you donate understand, then picture a pile of leaves that were just raked up in the fall. Imagine a child jumping into those leaves and the happiness that they show through their smile. There not worried about the mess they are going to make or if they are going to get in trouble for making a mess.
What they are concerned about is being happy and having fun. Maybe it times for adults to stop trying to teach the children. Maybe its time to take some lessons from the children around us.
Rise yourself high above the mountains and be proud of who you are and what you have become.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
• Acknowledge that you are a person who is having a hard time being punctual.
• Be conscious of the time
• Wake up when you're supposed to wake up
• Commit yourself to being 15 minutes early for everything
• Bring something you can read in short segments almost everywhere you go.
This makes it easy to be early, since in the 10-15 minutes you have before
• Re-examine how long your daily tasks really take
• Watch yourself for a few days to see where you often waste the most time
• Make a note of where you should be in regards to time.
• Keep organized.
• Plan ahead.
• Plan ahead Schedule something unimportant right before something very
• Go to sleep on time. This makes it a lot easier to get up on time and helps
you stay on task during the day
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Caffeine is a drug that is naturally produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants. It's also produced artificially and added to certain foods. Caffeine is defined as a drug because it stimulates the central nervous system, causing increased alertness. Caffeine gives most people a temporary energy boost and elevates mood.
Caffeine is in tea, coffee, chocolate, many soft drinks, and pain relievers and other over-the-counter medications. In its natural form, caffeine tastes very bitter. But most caffeinated drinks have gone through enough processing to camouflage the bitter taste.
Teens usually get most of their caffeine from soft drinks and energy drinks. (In addition to caffeine, these also can have added sugar and artificial flavors.) Caffeine is not stored in the body, but you may feel its effects for up to 6 hours.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
- Focus your attention on the materials you are studying
- Avoid cramming by establishing regular study sessions
- Structure and organize the information you are studying
- Utilize mnemonic devices to remember information
- Elaborate and rehearse the information you are studying
- Relate new information to things you already know
- Visualize concepts to improve memory and recall
- Teach new concepts to another person
- Pay extra attention to difficult information
- Vary your study routine